Tuesday Night Supper Club RULES
1. Stroke and distance penalty for out-of-bounds.
2. One-stroke penalty for lost ball.
3. Play the ball down in the rough and other fairways.
4. Triple bogey is maximum score per hole.
5. Play from the blue tees. (Players 60 years and older have the option of playing from the white tees; players 70 years and older have the option of playing from the black tees.)
6. Points awarded each week towards annual Club Championship: Medalist (3), Second Low (2), Third Low (1). (Tied players each awarded full points.)
7. One dollar per person in Medalist pot. Nightly medalist takes all. Tied players divide pot.
8. One dollar per person in Skins pot. Pot divided among all players with skins.
9. Handicap calculation: Average of last ten scores minus 36 times 0.80
10. Members with 0 points who miss 10 weeks are moved to alumni status.
11. If membership opts to play 18 holes during month of June, points will be awarded for both front and back nine.
12. Official TNSC scorecard requires two or more players.
Ryder Cup Rules
Two-player teams, pairings determined by handicap. (Lowest-handicap.00 player paired with highest-handicap.00 player. Second-lowest-handicap.00 player paired with second-highest-handicap.00-player, and so on.)
Tee Boxes: 2012 - Blue Tees, 2013 - White Tees, 2014 - Blue Tees, 2015 - White Tees
Holes 1-6 (1-3): SCRAMBLE. After both players hit from the tee box, both players hit from the spot of best drive. Other ball is picked up. The process is continued until the hole is completed. No gimmies. Score is number of strokes needed to finish each hole.
Holes 7-12 (4-6): TRADE DRIVES. After both players hit from the tee box, players trade balls and play out the hole with his partner's drive. No gimmies. Record lowest of two scores.
Holes 13-18 (7-9): ALTERNATE SHOT. Team decides who tees off on 13th hole. Players then alternate every shot through end of round. No gimmies. Score is number of strokes needed to finish each hole.